Saturday, May 8, 2010

8-5-2010

Damn angry!!!!
lousy customer service....
no food to serve customer???
what kind of excuses?
i wait for more than 1 hour
the waiter come toward us
and say
"SORRY I NOT ABLE TO SERVE YOUR FOOD"
if not able to serve
why don't they tell me earlier?
make me wait for more than 1 hour
and tell me this!
I reply angrily with bad attitude
"DO YOU KNOW I VERY ANGRY NOW?"

that moment i really wish
to walk out the cafe
but i can't because they serve partial
of the food we order.....
and my freinds had ate it....

well.... last time
quiet impress with
your customer service
but onward today
i will never go to that cafe
again....
waiter look like fool around
not serious at all...
food not nice....
omg really horrible
you spoil my
appetite
and my mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment