Saturday, August 15, 2009

15-8-2009

Today night so damn happy.
Because sampat together with my best friend.
Today is the first time
we can gather 5 people together since Sin Ni birthday last year.
Although we still never gather 6 people together since SPM
but i believe
we can find 1 special day
that all of us can sit together
like last time to sampat together.
Hope the next time we can gather 6 people
on my birthday.
Wahaha.
Just now saw my friend hair
grow very long already
even Shin Yi also longer than mine
so envy them
i think i should stop cutting my hair
so my hair can grow longer
i want back my hair as long as last year length.
OK bear it don't cut anymore.
Let to the topic of today sampat day,
today so pity us
because when we talk about some topic
we have to repeat many times
because Ser Yin cannot catch up.
Huhu
very tired.
Until Shin Yi call me to stop bring up some new topic.
Haha.
Very fun
because we all keep bully Ser Yin.
Like to see her blur blur face.
Haha think of hiding Ser Yin hand phone moment.
Wah i really is a bad actress.
Because i cannot stop laugh
i cannot control.
Lucky she didn't realize me.
We continue sampat
for the second round at about 10.00pm.
Some time really think i so damn sampat.
But i like it as long as i feel happy.
Here are some word i want to say to my best friend
Shin Yi:
Thanks for your caring and treat me as your younger sister. I promise to be your younger sister forever.
Ser Yin:
Thanks for being so generous even though we like to bully you. Don't angry ya!
Sin Ni:
Haha even we didn't meet for more than 1 year but you still is our BFF we never forget you.
Wendy:
Thanks to be our loyal driver. Your driving skill really improve a lot.
Ann Lee:
Wahaha i never think that yesterday you can join us because the last time we meet is my birthday last year next time. Must always join us.
Wahaha.
I like to sampat together wit you all.
Hope we all can continue sampat together
even we already is an old women.

No comments:

Post a Comment