Saturday, October 31, 2009

31-10-2009



Today
Wendy fetch me to school
then we went to buy breakfast
At school
most of the upper six students
busing for the Jamuan at afternoon



Haha
Erm not feeling well at school
feel like want to vomit
Wish to go back home
Then Wendy bring
Wansin, Jing Xian, Yik Chin and me
To the nearest mamak stall
For a drink
Keke..
After drink feel better
Then went back to school
Help them to
serve food on table



Tada
we choose the table which
is more near to the food



Keke

Jamaun haven start
but we already enjoy
eating the tidbits
After principle and
president of pertina speech
We hav our jamuan
While eating
We had a exchange present activities



Keke

Guess wat luckly number I got?
Is 10!!!



Then they told me 10 is the fruit basket
from Sha-sha



=.=

I dun wan
I wan to change
I dun wan that present
Ish……
“luckly dao”
I got the biggest present among them….. =.=



Haiz

After eat
Help them to clean up

Den went bac home
OMG
Haha at house I get out wat I eat
Eeeeeeeeee….
Feel much better after vomit
At night started not feeling well…

No comments:

Post a Comment