Friday, October 9, 2009

9-10-2009

Today
at school
i was alien
why?
i wearing very weird
shoes to school
it make me din
go to anywhere
except in my class only

back from school
i very happy
because my mama
told me
my papa going to
have a small b'day party for me
i never think of that

so whole day
i busing smsing
asking my friends whether
they free tomorrow

at night
went to carrefour buy some
food and packet drink
for tomorrow party
i really very dislike
carrefour worker attitude
especially the "timbang berat" section
he think he is what?
spoil my happy mood
shit......

reach house
chatting in msn with
my dearest worker
we share our story
and give each other moral support

To my dearest worker:
Don't worry your lady boss
will always be here read your problem
and don't forget
problem is just temporarily
god give us a test
to make sure
our life full of lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment