Friday, September 4, 2009

4-9-2009

Today
is my trail exam
Pengajian Am paper 2 today

Overall feel OK only..
Lack of time to finish my paper
Staring my handwriting is very OK
but the last few minutes
my handwriting was so ugly...
panic...
Thanks god for letting
me finish my paper on time

While waiting my school bus came around 1 o'clock
i realize that
i hate to waiting people
hate the lonely feeling
hate the time that pass so slow
hate....

On the bus,
listen to songs
looking though the windows
think many things
Suddenly,
a song don't know what name
was played
that song remind me of
someone...
that i hate so much
that i wish to tell "I HATE YOU"
that is not important in this world....
make my mood very down
my mind flash back so many things
unhappy events...

I decided to close my eyes
have a nap...
woke up a few minutes later
because my head knock the window
so paise....

Realize my mood turn very OK
wahaha
my mood can change
after taking a small nap

At house help my mother
for praying event..
very busy
no time to chat with friend in msn
and my lazy sister
have her own sweet time sleeping in the room
lazy until.......
no word can describe her.

No comments:

Post a Comment