Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What i dislike!

What i dislike?
to communicate to a person that i very dislike
a person who think he/she very powerful
a person who think he/she very famous
a person who think he/she can control people
a person who very lack of moral values
a person who very ego
a person who very stingy
a person who very selfish
a person who don't like to help other

If i dislike a person from my 1st sight
that mean i will dislike the person forever
no matter what he/she do
i will very dislike him/her.

If i dislike a person not from my 1st sight
that mean you have done some thing
that make me feel i very dislike you
and there is probability for me
to reduce the percentage of dislike toward you

And to those i very dislike
no matter is permanent or temporarily
can you all please don't ever appear in my view?
can you all please don't come near my life?
can you all please don't think you are very important in this world?
can you all please go far away from me?

I always remember what aunt Cynthia told me
"try to forgive but not forget"
i try to forgive you but i still very dislike you!!!!!
Dislike whatever you had done
Dislike whatever you have
Dislike you and don't care who are you

I just dislike you but not hate
I don't how to hate a person
because i know is very tired to hate a person
and i ever heard before
"i you hate a person in other mean is you too love that person"
so don't worry
i will never hate you
because i never love you all before...
Wahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment